Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WW #1

I call this series Wednesday Around the Web. Basically just neat things I find while surfing around that I think might interest other people =) Also, it'll be awesome to be able to look back on all of them later!


I love these libraries in Austria! I'm a huge bookworm and if I ever buy a house, I would definitely make sure it has an extra room I can turn into a library =) 

These little animal magnets are so cute! I can't even pick a favorite one, I want them all!

These aren't colors I'm normally drawn to, but they go together so well! I love the shoulder straps and that peek of pink in the skirt!
via ModCloth 

I want to be here right now!
 
I love the details in this belt buckle, and the color is so pretty!
via Romwe

 Look at these cute dragons! I've only tried crocheting once (I made a few brain slugs from Futurama for our Halloween costumes), but I really liked it! When I have time again I think I'll give these little guys a try =)

Have an awesome Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment