Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Thoughts Mondays!

Aaah Mondays. Back to work, back to reality. To help keep away the Monday blues, I try to think about things that made me happy. Here are 5 five things that made me smile this past week!

|| 1 ||
 Curiosity lands on Mars!! How awesome was that?? I was so excited watching the NASA feed during the landing. It was like I was actually there! I'm completely space-obsessed and would like to think that in another life, I could've been in that room. Hey maybe there's an alternate universe out there somewhere where I actually am! =)  
via NASA

|| 2 ||
Catching Motzy sleeping in the funniest positions. Soooo cute!!

|| 3 ||
Look who I ran into at the Obon Festival over the weekend!! George Takei himself! He was there promoting his new musical, Allegiance, and was nice enough to take a picture with me! Excuse my horrible hair ugh

|| 4 ||
It's Calvin and Hobbes and Firefly. How can you resist?? I ordered a blue one =) Can't wait for it to come so I can wear it a million times!
 
|| 5 || 
My kitty is so talented, she peed a perfect music note! I kid you not. This is not photoshopped! Maybe I should put her on the piano with a camcorder recording. Or the ukulele! Youtube video time! 
(Yes, I realize I'm posting a picture of cat pee heheh)

I hope some of those pictures made you smile too! Have a Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment