Friday, August 10, 2012

Color me blue

Oye it's been a really uncomfortably hot week! That's one downside of working from home - no more air-conditioned office. Oh well, at least it doesn't get this hot that often =) It's been hard to be productive though, so I've been online shopping more than usual. I was looking at a few things the other day and realized that several of them could be combined into an outfit or two. I'm horrible with fashion - I just toss clothes on in the morning, regardless of whether they "go together" or not. But I think this would look pretty good no?


I've always been more of a tomboy, but lately I've been getting the urge to wear more dresses and jewelry/accessory stuff. Oh no, I'm going girly!

|1| - I doubt this dress will look good on me, but I like the way it looks on the display!
|2 and 3| - Peacock feathers and doves! I should wear more scarves
|4| - I'm not too crazy about the floral prints on this dress, but look at that skirt! I love uneven hem on skirts =)
|5| - I think I mentioned before that I'm space obsessed, so moon and star earrings? Yes please! I'm about to get two more piercings in my left earlobes. These would go perfectly there!
|6| - I have a pair of Rocket Dog boots that I really love. These ones are pretty nice too!
|7| - Such a delicate bracelet!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have fun stuff planned for the weekend =) The Perseid meteor shower will be peaking this weekend, so be sure to try and catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment